Fall In Love
Data is only powerful if people use it, understand it and act on it.
Data democratisation is essential for fostering a culture of transparency and collaboration within organisations. And yet many companies struggle to get their teams using data in the right way.
Join us for an in-person networking event where we’ll be discussing best practices around data democratisation. Sharing stories, fun facts and tips on how to:
- Get people interested in data.
- Improve data literacy within your organisation.
- Engage non-technical stakeholders.
- Source ideas on high ROI data projects.
- Ensure that people use data.
The Stratford Hotel London, Olympic Park, 20 International Way London E20 1FD
5:30pm – 6:30pm: Networking & Nibbles
6:30pm – 7:00pm: Talk on Democratisation
7:00pm – 8:00pm: Networking Games
8:00pm – 9:00pm: Informal Networking
There will be a nibbles and sharing plates on the day. There will also be a selection of both alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. If you want something more substantial you are free to order downstairs. If you have any allergies, please let us know beforehand.
By Plane: The Stratford is only 17 minutes from London City Airport (LCY). Take the DLR line to Stratford International Railway Station.
By Car: You can easily find a parking spot next door at the Stratford International Car Park for £8.45/day).
By Train: The hotel is directly oppose the station, in the middle of both exits.
- Exit at Stratford Station. As you leave the platform, walk down the stairs and follow the signs to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Westfield Stratford City by taking a right and heading up the escalators at the end.
- After you exit the ticket barriers, follow the sign to Westfield Stratford City directing you to enter Westfield Shopping Centre on the left. On entry keep right and pass through with Starbucks on your left and WHSmith on your right.
- Follow this path and exit Westfield by taking the final right turn as you see Waitrose and Great Eastern Market. You will see The Stratford on the right as you exit the shopping centre.